Tuesday, February 17, 2009

...having my emotions manipulated by a GE commercial.



Just so you don't think this blog is all about me whining. I present this. The latest in GE's decades long 'We're not so bad, really.' campaign. But this one is different. It has what could only be described as the most adorable couple ever to shill for a heartless multinational. With more chemistry than Dow and ADM put together and enough charm to collapse a star (not to mention that bamboo scaffolding) I don't understand why these two aren't on the cover of every People and Hello! from here to Sichuan province. Just watch this and then try not to run out and buy a new toaster to warm your little heart.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about a toaster, but I sure am jonesin' for an xray. OMG a doorbell!

    ReplyDelete